The ZOOM F8 ; for Filmmaking and Sound Design
The ZOOM F8, for Filmmaking and Sound Design
Advances in video have made filmmaking accessible to creators everywhere. But the accessibility of professional audio devices has not kept pace. Field recorders, with essential features such as time code, have been unobtainable for most. Until now. The F8 is made for serious filmmakers and sound designers. With 8-input/10-track recording, super low-noise preamps, and support for 24-bit/192 kHz audio, the F8 captures the highest-quality audio.
The F8 provides every option you need to create professional field recording;
- Phantom power (+48V/+24V) can be turned on and off for each input individually,
- Plug in any Zoom mic capsule,
- 10 tracks - 8 input channels, plus a stereo mix track __ allow you to simultaneously record stereo and surround sound,
- An onboard mixer with flexible routing of all inputs and outputs (pre- and post-fader). Each channel has controls for pan, input / output delay, filtering, and limiting,
- The F8 can be mounted to a tripod and attached to your camera using the included mounting bracket.