Lockable cable connector, power-out, screw terminals, grey
The powerCON is a locking 3 conductor equipment AC connector with contacts for line, neutral and pre-mating ground contact. It replaces appliance couplers wherever a very rugged solution in combination with a locking device is needed in order to guarantee a safe power connection.
A NAC3FCB product, a Female powerCON Connector. Its Electrical options are Contact Resistance <= 3 mΩ, the Dielectric Strength is 4 kVdc / 2.8 kVac and Insulation Resistance equals to > 0.1 GΩ ( after damp heat test IEC 68-2-30 ).
The another option is Mechanical with Cable O.D. which is 6 - 15 mm ( 1 ), Lifetime about to > 1000 mating cycles and Wiresize by 2.5 mm2.
Its Material includes Contact Plating is around 4μm Ag with Contacts which is Bronze ( CuSn6 ) and Insert option by Polyamide (PA 6.6 30% GR).
Environmental option also has Temprature Range around -30 0C to +80 0C with Coding as B-type for power outlet ( color coding gray ).
- Power-in (blue) and power-out (grey) versions with different keying to avoid the possibility of intermating
- Fast and easy twist lock latching system
- Extremely robust and reliable
- Ergonomic design
- Unique Neutrik chuck type strain relief
- Improved kink protection by two-component bushing
- New bushing design avoids unintended opening
- UL, cUL recognized components
- VDE certified
- SEV approved
- Branded with unique hologram - guarantees genuine and authentic Neutrik product