The rearTWIST HD BNC cable connector offers a true 75 Ω design and is perfectly suitable for HD applications.
The patented rearTWIST boot guarantees easy access even in high density applications and offers color coding.
Argosy Image 720, Belden 1505A (ANH), Belden 8241F, CAE HD08370LSZH, Canare L-4CFB, Clark Wire CD7559-0, Clark Wire CD7559F-0, CommScope 5565, Draka 0.8/3.7 AF, Draka 755-801, Draka 755-803, Draka 755-804, Gepco VPM2000, Proel HPC 810, Suhner S0426, Sommer 600-0451, Sommer 600-162(F), Percon VK6
Pin: 1.6 mm (square)
Shield: 6.47 mm (hex)
A NBNC75BLP9 product, a Male BNC Connector. Its Electrical options are Contact Resistance <= 3 mΩ ( inner ) & <= 2 mΩ ( outer ), the Dielectric Strength is 1.5 kVdc and Insulation Resistance equals to > 5 GΩ.
The another option is Mechanical with Cable O.D. which is 6.3 mm, Lifetime about to > 1000 mating cycles and Cable Anchoring is Jacket Crimping.
Its Material includes Shell Planting by Gender of Optalloy® with Contacts which is Brass ( CuZn39Pb3 ), 0.2 μm AuCo ( Center Contact ) and Insert option by PTFE.
Environmental option also has Temprature Range around -30 0C to +85 0C.
- “rearTWIST Principle” locking/unlocking using the easily accessible soft touch boot (Patent DE 100 48507)
- Ideal for recessed bulkheads where access to the “head” of the connector might be an issue. These connectors turn from the back and not the front.
- True 75 Ω design meets the stringent HDTV / DVD requirements
- Leading area: Avoids tilting due to side forces to protect contacts from deformation. Guarantees a lifetime of min. 1000 mating cycles!
- Snug-fit center pin insert provides tactile feedback
- Shield and jacket crimp technology prevents the problem of an exposed grounding braid on cable assemblies
- Excellent cable protection and retention
- Precise Swiss machined brass parts for outstanding durability
- Accessories include color coded boots in 10 standard colors, crimp tool and dies