3 pole right angle female cable connector, nickel housing, silver contacts
The RX Series is the right angle version of the XX cable connector series. The successor of the RC series offers several new features which make it more reliable, easier to assemble and improves contact integrity as well cable strain relief.
A NC3FRX product, a Female XLR Connector. Its Electrical options are Contact Resistance equals <= 3 mΩ, the Dielectric Strength is 1.5 kVdc and Insulation Resistance equals to > 2 GΩ ( initial ).
The another option is Mechanical with Cable O.D limited into 3.5 - 8.0 mm, Lifetime about to > 1000 mating cycles and Wiresize by max. 2.5 mm2 and max. 14 AWG.
Its Material includes Shell Plating by Gender of Nickel with Contacts which is Bronze ( CuSn8) and Insert option by Polyamide (PA 6.6 30% GR).
Environmental option also has Temprature Range around -30 0C to +80 0C.
- Extra slim right-angle connector
- 5 selectable cable outlet positions
- Unique cage design of female contact for low contact resistance and high integrity
- Female contact incorporates a solder barrier to prevent solder running into the contact mating area
- Female connector with improved solid metal latch which is larger and easier to handle
- Additional ground spring contacts for better shell ground continuity
- Improved chuck type strain relief provides higher pull-out force and makes assembly easier and faster
- Boot with polyurethane gland gives high protection to cable bending stresses
- Coloured rings and boots available for coding or identification
- Sleek and ergonomic design - valuable and handy
- Branded with unique hologram - guarantees genuine and authentic Neutrik product