3 pole male cable connector with Nickel housing and silver contacts.
The next generation of the worldwide accepted standard of XLR cable connectors. The successor of the X series offers several new features which make it more reliable, easier to assemble and improves contact integrity as well cable strain relief.
A NC3MXX product, a Male XLR Connector. Its Electrical options are Contact Resistance equals <= 3 mΩ, the Dielectric Strength is 1.5 kVdc and Insulation Resistance equals to > 10 GΩ ( initial ).
The another option is Mechanical with Wiring which is Solder Contatcs, Lifetime about to > 1000 mating cycles and Wiresize by max. 2.5 mm2 and max. 14 AWG.
Its Material includes Shell Plating by Gender of Nickel with Contacts which is Bronze ( CuSn8) and Insert option by Polyamide (PA 6.6 30% GR).
Environmental option also has Temprature Range around -30 0C to +80 0C.
- Male connector with improved locking recess without "window", more stringent housing increases durability
- Improved chuck type strain relief provides higher pull-out force and makes assembly easier and faster
- Boot with polyurethane gland gives high protection to cable bending stresses
- Colored rings and boots available for coding or identification
- Sleek and ergonomic design
- valuable and handy
- Rugged zinc diecast shell, longlasting and dependable
- Internal thread on shell is well protected against any damage
- Branded with unique hologram
- guarantees genuine and authentic Neutrik product