2 pole cable connector, chuck type strain relief
The industry-standard for loudspeaker connections offer extremely reliable and robust cable connectors with a reliable locking system. They feature solid contacts with screw-type terminals including a stranded wire protection which offer also solder termination.
A NP3X product, a Female SpeakON Connector. Its Electrical options are Contact Resistance is around < 2 mΩ ( after lifetime ), the Dielectric Strength is 4 kVdc and Insulation Resistance equals to > 1 GΩ ( after dampheat ).
The another option is Mechanical with Cable O.D. which is 6 - 10 mm, Lifetime about to > 5000 mating cycles and Wiresize by 1.5 - 4 mm2 and 16 - 12 AWG.
Its Material includes Shell is PBTP 20% GR with Contacts which is Brass ( CuZn39Pb3 ) and Insert option by PBTP 20% GR.
Environmental option also has Temprature Range around -30 0C to +80 0C.
- Current rating 40 A continuous, 50 A audio signal with 50% duty cycle
- Only 3 parts, easy to assemble
- High impact materials – long-lasting and reliable
- Easy and extremely precise locking system "Quick Lock"
- 1 piece strain relief, chuck for 6 to 10 mm cable O.D.
- Improved grip on latch
- Mates with 4-pole chassis connector as well and makes contact with +1/-1