The Confidea wireless unit combines a slim, contemporary design, excellent intelligibility and ease of use with a robust and reliable wireless connection which sets it apart from traditional wireless systems.
It allows two delegates of a conference to speak, request-to-speak and listen to the speaker in their preferred available language.
The units are equipped with two microphone On/Off or request-to-speak buttons and two individually controllable channel selectors including separate OLED displays indicating chosen channel number and headphone volume.
This dual use unit has two microphone buttons for individual microphone activation and individual delegate identification used for delegate management, speech time and camera tracking systems.
The Confidea 2D2I units have the capability of receiving up to 4 translation channels. Up to 8 microphones can be open at the same time.
Confidea units combine a smart power management with an easy to replace removable Lithium-ion battery pack. (Confidea BP, to be ordered separately)
A screw lock connector is provided to connect a removable microphone which is immune against GSM disturbances.
To prevent eavesdropping and unauthorized access, the Confidea© wireless system and the discussion units have a digital encryption mechanism to keep information of the meeting confidential.
- Built-in high quality loudspeaker which is automatically muted when the microphone is active, to prevent acoustic feedback.
- Two Microphone On/Off or request-to-speak buttons with two signalling LEDs
- Two headphone outputs
- Two headphone volume adjustments
- Two Channel Up/Down adjustments
- Two OLED channel and volume information displays
- Red battery status LED
4 h remaining : 1 Hz blinking
2h remaining : 2 Hz blinking
1h remaining : 4 Hz blinking
- Blue link status LED
Off : connection established
Blinking : low link quality
- Blue link status LED + Microphone LED
Blinking : out of range, shutdown after 2 min.
- Two 3.5 mm jack plugs for headphones
- Battery pack connection
- Screw lock socket to connect removable microphone