For discussion applications
The Confidea DD/CD Wireless delegate/chairman unit combines a slim, contemporary design, excellent intelligibility, and ease of use. The units are equipped with a microphone On/Off or request-to-speak button and have two headphone outputs with a single volume control.
The robust and reliable wireless connection and ample operating frequencies set it apart from traditional wireless conference systems.
The chairman unit comes with an additional priority and next-in-line button.
Battery and microphone
Confidea units combine a smart power management with an easy to replace removable Lithium-ion battery pack. (Confidea BP, to be ordered separately)
A screw lock connector is provided to connect a removable microphone which is immune against GSM disturbances. (Confidea MICxxSL, length 30, 40 or 50cm, to be ordered separately)
Keep meetings confidential
To prevent eavesdropping and unauthorized access, the Confidea© wireless system and the discussion units have a AES encryption to keep information of the meeting confidential.
- Built-in high quality loudspeaker which is automatically muted when the microphone is active, to prevent acoustic feedback.
- Microphone On/Off or request-to-speak button with two signalling LEDs
- Two headphone outputs
- One headphone volume adjustment
- The chairman version (CD) comes with a priority, next-in-line and system volume adjustment button
- Red battery status LED
4 h remaining : 1 Hz blinking
2h remaining : 2 Hz blinking
1h remaining : 4 Hz blinking
- Blue out of range status LED
Off : connection established
Blinking : searching connection
On : out of range, shutdown after 2 min.
- Two 3.5 mm jack plugs for headphones
- Battery pack connection
- Screw lock socket to connect removable microphone