The Confidea F-CV is a chairman panel for discussion systems withelectronic voting. Its small form factor allows a minimalistic integration into the meeting room furniture.
The integrated speaker creates a distributed sound field in the meeting room, increasing intelligibility without the need for an additional room sound system. The panel has a screw-lock connector to fit a Confidea microphone.
For the hearing impaired a 3,5 mm jack socket is provided to connect headphones or a hearing loop. The voting systems includes 5 voting buttons and an RFID card reader for identification and authentication. Compared to the delegate version, this chairman panel has an additional "next-in-line" and "priority" button.
- For discussion and electronic voting
- Microphone button
- "Next-in-line" button
- "Priority" button
- Integrated loudspeaker
- Headphones connector
- Five voting buttons with LED indicators
- RFID card reader
- Screw-lock socket for removable microphone
- Round corners
- Two RJ 45 connectors for loop through cabling
- 3,5 mm jack socket for headphones
- Compatible with Plixus Engines