For voting and discussion applications
The Confidea T-CV is a tabletop chairman unit for discussionapplications that include electronic voting. It combines a slim, contemporary design, excellent intelligibility and ease of use.
The units are equipped with a microphone On/Off or request-to-speak button and have two headphone outputs with a single volume control.
Three voting buttons and 2 OLED information displays facilitate voting and opinion polling during the meeting. The OLED display shows the result of a vote.
From this unit, the chairman can also control the overall system volume.
The built-in RFID card reader can be used for authentication in case of electronic voting or identification in a free seating environment.
Compared to the delegate version, this unit has additional controls and an extra OLED display. This display visualizes the voting start and -stop controls that this unit has. Other additional buttons are forpriority and next-in-line controls.
Setup is done in just a blink of an eye. The units interconnect in daisy chain over Cat 5e Plixus® network cabling. The RJ45 connectors are hidden in the base of the unit and the cables are held in place by two notches in the unit housing.
The input and output connections are auto-sensing andinterchangeable. Installation is thus easy, fast and straightforward, making it is the ideal system for frequently changing environments.
A screw lock connector is provided to connect a removable Confidea microphone. This microphone is immune for typical interferences of mobile phones, so delegates can leave their phone switched on during the meeting.
- Built-in high quality loudspeaker which is automatically muted when the microphone is active, to prevent acoustic feedback.
- Microphone On/Off or request-to-speak button with two signalling LEDs
- Two headphone outputs with single volume control
- Three voting buttons (+ 0 -)
- 2 OLED voting result displays
- RFID card reader
- 'Priority' and 'Next-in-line' buttons
- Start and stop voting from the unit
- System volume control
- Two 3.5 mm jack plugs for headphones
- Two RJ45 connectors
- Screw lock socket to connect removable microphone
Compatible with Plixus Engines