For discussion applications
The Confidea T-DD is a tabletop delegate unit for basic discussionsystems. It combines a slim, contemporary design, excellent intelligibility and ease of use. The units are equipped with a microphone On/Off or request-to-speak button and have two headphone outputs with a single volume control. The chairman version of this unit has additional controls.
Setup is done in just a blink of an eye. The units interconnect in daisy chain over Cat 5e Plixus® network cabling. The RJ45 connectors are hidden in the base of the unit and the cables are held in place by two notches in the unit housing. The input and output connections are auto-sensing andinterchangeable. Installation is thus easy, fast and straightforward, making it is the ideal system for frequently changing environments.
A screw lock connector is provided to connect a removable Confidea microphone. This microphone is immune for typical interferences of mobile phones, so delegates can leave their phone switched on during the meeting.
- Built-in high quality loudspeaker which is automatically muted when the microphone is active, to prevent acoustic feedback.
- Microphone On/Off or request-to-speak button with two signalling LEDs
- Two headphone outputs with single volume control
- Two 3.5 mm jack plugs for headphones
- Two RJ45 connectors
- Screw lock socket to connect removable microphone
- Compatible with Plixus Engines