The D-Cerno CU is the basic central unit for the D-Cerno system. It comes in the same stylish design as the delegate and chairman units, so that it harmonizes perfectly when placed on the meeting table.
The central unit can provide power to 50 delegate units, that can be connected in 4 branches or 2 loops. A patent pending redundancy mechanism allows to connect the units in loop, so that the system becomes more tolerant for cable or unit failures.
The unit has no fans and guarantees silent operation, even over a long period of time. Control of the system is easy and intuitive via the touch sensor buttons and LCD menu.
The central unit also has the necessary in- and outputs to connect to other equipment such as room amplification, wireless microphones or video conference systems.
- Stylish design, matching the contribution equipment
- Touch sensor button technology
- Digital signal processing
- Fanless, silent operation
- Eco standy-by mode
- Selectable voice activation (VOX)
- Fail-safe redundancy technology (Patent Pending)
- For systems up to 50 units
- Master/slave function to expand the system
- Menus and integrated LCD
- System volume
- On/Off button
- 1 Balanced XLR input
- 1 Unbalanced RCA input
- 2 Unbalanced RCA outputs
- 4 Bus connections (4 branches or 2 loops)
1 Power connection